Sweet Potato ‘Rotini’ with Vodka Sauce
- 1 c. Marinara Sauce
- 1 pkg. Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Sweet Potato ‘Rotini’, thawed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ c. vodka
- ¼ c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. Spice Islands Crushed Red Pepper
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet and cook onion 4 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add vodka and simmer 1 minute.
- Stir in Victoria® Marinara Sauce and bring to a boil. Stir in Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Sweet Potato ‘Rotini’ and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in heavy cream and crushed red pepper.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh basil if desired.