Spinach-Ricotta Stuffed Shells
- 12 jumbo pasta shells
- 10 oz. frozen spinach
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- ½ c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 c. whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook 12 jumbo pasta shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, thaw frozen spinach and drain excess liquid.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, salt, pepper, egg & spinach.
- Drain pasta and stuff the cooked shells with ricotta mixture using either a spoon or piping bag.
- Pour half of the Victoria Marinara into the bottom of a rectangle baking dish.
- Next fill the dish with the stuffed shells. Top with the rest of the Marinara and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted and bubbly. Serve warm and enjoy!