Margherita Spaghetti Squash Boats
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 small spaghetti squash
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- ½ red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 c. baby portabella mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 c. baby spinach, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans
- 1 (24-ounce) jar Marinara Sauce
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cut spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise.
- Coat flesh side of squash with olive oil and roast on baking pan, flesh side down, for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- In a medium sauté pan over medium heat, sauté olive oil, onion and bell pepper until tender, approximately 7 to 10 minutes. Add mushrooms, spinach and white beans. Sauté for 5 minutes, until spinach has wilted. Turn off heat and add one jar of Victoria® Marinara Sauce. Toss veggies with sauce.
- Remove squash from oven and scrape the flesh with a large fork to form spaghetti strands.
- Toss the squash strands and veggie mixture together, then add the mixture to shelled-out squash.
- Top with cheese and bake until cheese is golden-brown, 8 to 10 minutes.