Farfalle with Broccoli Rabe
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1 ¼ lb. or bunch of broccoli rabe, tough ends removed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 oz. Farfalle pasta, cooked according to package directions
- ¼ tsp. Spice Islands crushed red pepper, optional
- 2 pinches shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in large nonstick skillet. Add onion and cook 8 minutes or until very tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add broccoli rabe and cook 7 minutes or until broccoli rabe is tender-crisp. Stirring occasionally.
- Stir in Victoria® Marinara Sauce, beans, and crushed red pepper and cook 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss with cooked pasta and serve with Parmesan cheese.