Cauliflower Spinach Gnocchi with Mushroom Bolognese
- 1 c. Marinara Sauce
- 1 pkg. Green Giant Cauliflower Gnocchi™ Cauliflower & Spinach
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 c. chopped fresh mushrooms (we used white, baby bella and shiitake)
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 cloves garilc, chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion 4 minutes, or until tender. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in marinara sauce and bring to a boil. Simmer 3 minutes. Stir in heavy cream and thyme.
- Meanwhile, cook Green Giant Cauliflower Gnocchi ™ Cauliflower & Spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Immediately add Gnocchi to skillet and cook 2 minutes, stirring